Waring Pro WMK300 Belgian Waffle Maker, Brushed Stainless


Product Review

The previous reviewer fairly considerably mentioned it greatest. Lots of thanks to Waring and Amazon for saving me about $650, cuz I was about to break down and buy a restaurant waffle baker! As far as I'm concerned, this really is the only [home-use] waffle maker in existence. I only wish that it was obtainable sooner! I've gone by way of about 4 wafflers (I'm actually not that fond of wasting my time and income) trying to locate one that could make a restaurant-style Belgian waffle. Effectively, this is IT! You'd need to invest *AT LEAST* one more $400 to get anything remotely like it - as well as then, you'd most likely by no means have the ability to use it in the average house. My grandmother took among the rejects - in truth, she just named to tell me what a horrible job it did! This unit makes 1-inch thick, deep-pocket, restaurant-style Belgian waffles - and it makes 'em quickly too! They even incorporate a measuring cup so you may put in just the correct quantity of batter. And it looks pretty cool, too. Anyway, (Read More...)