Krups 654-75 WaffleChef 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker


Product Review

When I decided to lastly break down and buy a waffle maker, I spent rather a bit of time researching specifically what I wanted and this was the only item that met all of the criteria on my list. I was a bit concerned with a few of the negative evaluations, but I took a chance based on the beneficial reviews, and have absolutely nothing but great issues to say about it. Waffles come out perfectly everytime. As for the concern concerning the heat, I usually just use a potholder to open and I'm not bothered by it at all. I was a bit worried about clean up without removable plates, but I've no challenges cleaning it using a little soapy water right after each and every use. It helps to be careful that you do not overfill with batter but I haven't located that to be too tricky. Overall I love this and would recommend to anybody searching for (Read More...)