CucinaPro 220-05P Pizzelle Baker


Product Review

Lastly got to use my new Pizzelle iron last night and despite the fact that I'm not overly impressed, it did the job I bought it to do. I had to buy this to replace one I've had for years, I had a Beraducci Bros, and given that these are no longer created, I had to search for a new brand. Right after reading other people evaluations I settled on the CucinaPro. The pizzelles tasted great, I used my Grandmother's recipe and not the 1 included using the iron. A couple of things - 1. It doesn't have an indicator light, this was somewhat disappointing, looking in the photos, I thought it would, the light is only to let you know the iron is hot sufficient, not a timer when producing the pizzelles. two. Timing was incocnsistent, the iron would continually go from light on to light off, I expected this some but not as usually as it occurred. Took a while to obtain the rythym and to get them to come out the same each time. (More...)