Cuisinart WAF-100 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker


Product Review

I was skeptical about buying this waffle maker from other evaluations on the web but I am glad I did. This is the very best waffle maker!! I employed a box of Krusteaz waffle mix and followed the directions on the box, set the waffle maker on 3, sprayed some PAM on the waffle maker, pour 1/2 cup of waffle batter in each and every slot and when it beeped I opened to discover a huge Belgian waffle slices cooked to perfection! There was no issue with spill overs, the color was a nice golden brown and it was fluffy, had a good crisp but nonetheless soft, topped with fresh strawberries, syrup and whipped cream and we've got the most effective Belgian waffles appropriate at home! It came proper off the machine with no sticking or mess along with the clean up was absolutely nothing as I only had to wipe it down having a paper towel after it cooled down. I absolutely enjoy this waffle maker and would advocate to anybody. The unit did not get too hot to handle along with the handle stayed good and cool. It was so fun cooking up the waffles that prior to I knew it I went by means of a whole box! The wonderful thing is it is possible to make these ahead, freeze them and whenever you want a waffle just heat up in a toaster. No far more frozen Eggo Waffles for me as I now have fresh homemade waffles appropriate at my fingers anytime I feel like it. And also the income I'm saving since Eggo Waffles can get fairly pricey! (More Detail...)