Oster 3883 Belgian Wafflemaker, Chrome Review

I was looking for a waffle maker and saw 1 on sale for Black Friday. Soon after coming dwelling and seeing the a lot of poor reviews, I decided to return it. Saw this Oster waffle maker in what looked to be in excellent condition at Goodwill, yes Goodwill. For only 7 dollars I decided to buy it although I was not expecting a great deal from a few of the poor reviews on here. The next day I tried it. Boy was I surprised. It heated it amazingly quick, inside the very first two minutes it was ready and the waffles were completed it seemed right away, within 2 minutes. Really surprising due to the fact even the manual I found on-line mentioned it must take about 4 minutes if I don't forget appropriately. I didn't essentially time it however it was really fast. The waffles came out best on each sides. Makes me wonder why an individual donated such a great waffle maker. I truly believe that the reviewers who complained about theirs not heating rapidly, taking too lengthy to cook, etc. most likely just got a poor one.

(Read More...)